This release adds several bug fixes, together with UI improvements. In addition, the documentation, testing and other have been improved.
This release is meant for testing and feedback gathering. It is not recommended for production use.
Should a bug be found and not expected to be related to the list below, one should feel encouraged to file an issue in our Github repository.
- Added a mechanism to check for incompatibility issues without changing the original metadata database. When any incompatibility is found it is also shown in the logs.
- Added GC thread deleting permanently removed buckets, its objects and versions.
- Add basic object management features (#146).
- Add feature to upload objects into buckets via browser (#167).
- Fixed segfault when SFSAtomicWriter::complete is called with mtime output variable set to nullptr
- Fix table pagination issue. Only the first page was visible.
- In order to make stat_bucket call available, SFSBucket::update_container_stat now returns 0.
- Display an error message on the login page if the RGW endpoint is not configured correctly.
ETagheader in the Traefik s3gw ingress to allow multipart uploads via browser (#170).
- Add the
OPTIONSmethod to the Traefik CORS configuration (#188).
- Fix an issue in the GW ingress related to TLS + wildcard host.
- Multipart uploads are currently tracked solely in memory. Should the gateway be stopped, ongoing multipart uploads will be lost.
- Listing multipart uploads does not account for prefix or delimiters.
- Update charts submodule after 0.7.0 release by @0xavi0 in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/169
- adr: Adds ADR for project labels by @jhmarina in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/148
- adr: Add instruction for release captain by @jhmarina in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/153
- docs: Update rancher instructions and change addresses by @0xavi0 in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/200
- Update the release captain howto to the latest workflow. by @votdev in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/201
- Release v0.8.0 by @votdev in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/205
- Update docs. by @votdev in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/206
- Release v0.8.0 by @votdev in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/207
- Adapt and add ADRs by @votdev in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/209
- Adapt .gitmodules to new branch names. by @votdev in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/210
- Adapt release process docs. Tags need to be created. by @votdev in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/211
Full Changelog: https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/compare/v0.7.0...v0.8.0
The container images can be found at: