This release contains a few new features in the backend an in the UI, including object locking.
This release is meant for testing and feedback gathering. It is not recommended for production use.
Should a bug be found and not expected to be related to the list below, one should feel encouraged to file an issue in our GitHub repository.
- SFS: Add object locking retention modes. Add the ability to set the default bucket retention configuration for both GOVERNANCE/COMPLIANCE modes Add the ability to set an explicit retention mode on object's versions
- UI: Add support for object locking
- UI: Improve the object browser navigation bar
- On-disk format for the metadata store changed
No known issues
- Release v0.12.0 by @m-ildefons in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/347
- ci: on-disk format checker and release tests by @m-ildefons in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/348
- ci: fix s3test runner script by @m-ildefons in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/353
- ci: s3tests runner log from container by @m-ildefons in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/356
Full Changelog: https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/compare/v0.12.0...v0.13.0