This release contains several notable features on the User Interface and on the Helm Chart, in addition to prefix support when listing objects and an updated version of the radosgw we use for the backend.
This release is meant for testing and feedback gathering. Is is not recommended for production use.
Should a bug be found and not expected to be related to the list below, one should feel encouraged to file an issue in our GitHub repository.
- Add tags support for buckets (gh#aquarist-labs/s3gw#285).
- Add notification sidebar (gh#aquarist-labs/s3gw#172).
- Add option to remove buckets objects before deleting a bucket in the administrator view.
These fields allow the user to specify an existing secret containing the S3 credentials for the default user.
useExistingSecretis a boolean field defaulted to false.
defaultUserCredentialsSecretis a string field denoting a
s3gwnamespace. It must contain 2 keys:
RGW_DEFAULT_USER_ACCESS_KEYthat is the S3 Access Key for the default user.
RGW_DEFAULT_USER_SECRET_KEYthat is the S3 Secret Key for the default user.
useExistingSecretis set to
false, the chart will create the secret using values from the preexisting fields
secretKeyas the empty string, will force the Chart to compute random alphanumeric values for the fields.
- Added prefix support when listing objects and object versions.
None that are particularly noteworthy.
None that we are aware of.
- It is not possible to remove all tags (gh#aquarist-labs/s3gw#314).
- It is not possible to change the bucket owner (gh#aquarist-labs/s3gw#86).
- ci: migrate github output by @m-ildefons in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/307
quay.io/s3gw. by @votdev in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/310
- Update documentation for default-user S3 credentials by @giubacc in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/309
- ci: add nightly build by @m-ildefons in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/308
- ci: fix nightly build syntax by @m-ildefons in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/315
- ci: nightly - remove references to set-git-refs by @m-ildefons in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/316
- ci: nightly builds log into quay.io by @m-ildefons in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/317
- ci: use correct quay.io repo by @m-ildefons in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/318
- ci: nightly pipeline build-env outputs the tag by @m-ildefons in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/319
- docs: add release notes for v0.2.0 and v0.4.0 by @m-ildefons in https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/pull/320
Full Changelog: https://github.com/aquarist-labs/s3gw/compare/v0.10.0...v0.11.0
The container images can be found at: