This release contains significant improvements and new bug fixes. Notably, this release brings server-side encryption support, conditional copy object, improvement in profiling.
This release is meant for testing and feedback gathering. It is not recommended for production use.
Should a bug be found and not expected to be related with known issues, one should feel encouraged to file an issue in our Github repository.
- rgw/sfs: Add server-side encryption support
- rgw/sfs: Conditional copy object
- ui : Make use of the UI REST API to prevent CORS issues
- rgw/sfs: Improve sqlite connection handling
- rgw/sfs: Fix missing multipart etag
- rgw/sfs: Fix etag and mtime not being sent with copy object response
- rgw/sfs: Increase build error reporting
- rgw/sfs: Improve profiling (sqlite, garbage collection)
- ui: Prevent switching bucket retention mode from Compliance to Governance